Join Dave Delaney and Jeff Brown, who will teach you everything you need to know to launch your own successful podcast.
We'll answer the following questions and much more.
- How do I find quality guests for my show?
- What are the steps necessary for a successful launch?
- Can I monetize my show and, if so, how?
- What equipment do I need to record a podcast?
- How do I edit the recording?
- Where do I host the files?
- Do I need a blog for my podcast?
- How can I grow my podcast audience?
Who's it For:
Business owners seeking innovative ways to promote their products and services.
Artists who want to launch a podcast and build a loyal audience.
When does this class meet?
This class meets on February 24th from 8-4pm.
About the Teacher:
Dave Delaney is the host of New Business Networking Radio. He's the author of New Business Networking (Pearson) and writes a bi-monthly column in The Tennessean newspaper. Learn more at davedelaney.me
Jeff Brown is a 26-year radio veteran and former host of an award-winning and nationally syndicated morning show. He is the creator and host of the Read to Lead Podcast. Learn more at readtoleadpodcast.com
Registration is $297 till 2/1 then $397, here.
Questions about this class? Contact Dave Delaney & Jeff Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.